SL vs WI Dream11 Team | Sri Lanka vs West Indies Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the SL vs WI match
Are you searching for SL vs WI Dream11 Team prediction of the match Sri Lanka vs West Indies that is to be played on 25 Feb. Looking for 100% winning team for Dream11, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team for Dream11 Prediction
SL vs WI Dream11 Match Information
SL vs WI Match Preview
The second ODI of the series between the two teams will take place in Hambantota starting at 2.30 pm IST.
Sri Lanka Team News
- They will be considering themselves lucky to win the last game and thanks to good lower batting from Wanindu Hasaranga, who held his nerve in the final stages of the chase.
- Bowling first they did well to restrict West Indies within 300 runs which at one point were looking at a total beyond that.
- They got a good start chasing 290 and from their there on the match was swinging like a pendulum until the last over. But they have a lot of issues in their bowling department especially their death bowling was very disappointing as they leaked too many in the end.
- It will be interesting to see their approach in this game whether they go for the kill or not as winning this one will give them the series in their kitty.
West Indies Team News
- Shai Hope did considerably well with a well made 115 to take them to 290 which was good score on that surface.
- But the bowlers lacked the penetration with the new ball and couldn’t pick up wickets in the first 17 overs. Then they were always playing the chasing game. They were provided by late strikes from Keemo Paul but they couldn’t cross the line in the end.
- Though they lost the last game they have good talented squad which has players who can win matches on their day single handedly. So one shouldn’t rule out their comeback in the series with a win in this match.
SL vs WI Pitch Report
The pitch will be good for batting but there will spin coming into play during the middle overs of the innings. Winning the toss and chasing first will help as dew might play a factor under lights and it will become difficult for spinners to grip the ball.
SL vs WI Probable 11
Sri Lanka : Dimith Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep,Wanindu Hasaranga
West Indies : Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Keemo Paul, Nicholas Pooran, Hayden Walsh Jnr
SL vs WI Squad
Sri Lanka Squad: Dimith Karunaratne (c), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara
West Indies Squad: Kieron Pollard (c), Fabian Allen, Sunil Ambris, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Keemo Paul, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jnr
SL vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction
- Kusal Perera
- Shai Hope (captain)
- Dimuth Karunaratne (vice captain)
- Darren Bravo
- Avishka Fernando
- Thishara Perera
- Keiron Pollard
- Roston Chase
- Isuru Udana
- Sheldon Cottrell
- A Joseph
Other Captaincy options : Avishka Fernando (Safe), Kusal Perera (Risky)
Other Vice captaincy options : Keiron Pollard (Safe), Thishara Perera (Risky)
Look for the Lineups before match begins, as both teams can bring changes in bowling department.